Estate Planning

“How do I transfer wealth to my beneficiaries?”  When your heart stops, your passing creates an estate.  The law makes provision for the orderly transfer of wealth.  Most people think all you need is a will. That may be the case, but it depends on the complexity of your estate and how much control you would like to exercise over any assets that may continue. 

In every case, you need a Medical Power of Attorney that clearly describes the type of care you wish to receive after you are no longer able to act for yourself.